Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Do you surf traffic Exchanges?

I have been advertising on the internet for the past 7 years. I started off advertising my cleaning business through Craigslist. Until last year i became a retailer for a Health and wellness business. I have my own replicated site so i started to advertise it on facebook and other social media networks. I really wasn't introduced to these TE's until the past 4 months. There is so much (.......) (you may fill that space in with whatever you like), on the web. I am enjoying meeting new people on the internet and seeing different products, services and opportunities. My most driven reason is The Money. Bottom Line. I Now that sales is the number one industry in the world, someone is buying something every second of the day..who is making a profit. It  is all up to you. What opportunity will you take advantage of? Are you selling a product, a service, or yourself? If you chose the latter, make sure you don't sell yourself a dream, thinking you can get rich quick. It takes work. if you are willing to put in some work,in which you control the hours, please view any of the opportunities on this blog. Please feel free to comment with your suggestions or ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marketing at the Speed of Thought.